Thursday, 30 May 2013
Flat Tummy Tips
To get a flat tummy is a dream to millions. So we thought we'd share a few ideas with you on how to flatten your tummy.
First thing's first: You'll need to have a short, 2-3 days detox-diet, and you'll need to keep an eye out to avoid foods that make you bloat: beans, corn, cauliflower, beer, apples (and fibers), dairy.
Favour foods, that helps you against bloating: cumin tea, dill, cinnamon, angelica, lavender, chamomile, sage.
1) Stop skipping breakfast
2) Eat healthy! No junkfoods, no salty or sugary - no pre-packaged foods!
3) Eat 5 times a day - small portions
4) Eat 5 servings of fresh fruits/veggies
5) Drink 8-10 glasses of
water each day. No added sugar/soda drinks!
6) Keep good-posture to strengthen your abdomen and lower back muscles.
7) Do some workout every day: swimming, yoga, cardio, climb stairs, power-walking... basically anything you can think of, for up to 20-30 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week.
Really, it's not difficult at all, be creative so no one and nothing will stop you! :)