Friday 1 August 2014

Guest Post From Darla Reed :)

Important Updates coming:





Hi Everyone :)
I have some news for you, that you want to hear and know of. First of all THANK YOU for caring about your health and thank you for being my loyal reader and subscriber!! I'm honoured!
I would like to share the following updates:
I will be breaking up with amazon and Kindle in the near future. I have quite a lot reasons for doing this so, and I assure you that it will be the best for YOU all as well!
This affects Supreme Legs & Bum, which I planned to
publish this month... Instead of doing a lot of books separately, I will give you something WAY better in a few months time. ;) It's a surprize, but trust me, it will be well worth it to wait! :D
(Subscribe to my newsletter to be notified first hand about this HUGE thing!!)

Don't worry, I still run my monthly giveaway to win my books and if you're on my mailing list you're in. If you haven't signed up yet, you may do it so, by clicking on the yellow 'Newsletter' button on the right hand side. :)
Waiting for your subscriptions, and please know I'm not going away, I will be here and I will create something fascinating FOR YOU!
Yours Truly,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment